I taped an interview yesterday with Cindy Summers at KSYC radio. It’s the initial entry of an on-going series on outdoor adventures that will run every Thursday just after noon on 102.3 in south Siskiyou County and 101.7 in north Siskiyou County.
Here’s what Cindy and I covered:
- The Lake Siskiyou Trail around Lake Siskiyou.
- The Mount Shasta Trail Association and its work on the Lake Siskiyou Trail.
- My hiking guidebook 100 Classic Hikes in Northern California.
- My hiking guidebook 75 Hikes in California’s Mount Shasta and Lassen Volcanic National Park Regions.
- The hike along the Pacific Crest Trail to the Deadfall Lakes and the Mount Eddy summit.
Future interviews will cover great places to hike in and around Siskiyou County, and also farther afield in Northern California. Cindy will also interview other local people about a wide range of outdoors opportunities.
There’s no streaming audio for the station yet, but that should be coming within the next couple of months.